beauty

Your Essentials: Essential CC Oil & Night Care Milk

Saturday, September 19, 2015

I personally am NOT happy with my hair. I see a lot of girls out there with soft and manageable hair while I am stuck with a hair that have ends like a broomstick. JEALOUS. Please tell me I'm not the only one?


Did you know that there are so many things that we are doing/not doing to our hair everyday which could send the 5 stress brothers to torment our hair? Warning: It will SHOCK you.
Look at how horrible their hair is!!! They look like they are very determined to destroy everybody's hair. Just saying. I think my hair is close, though. Ugh.

Cute and round but scary brothers are out to kill your hair. 

As I have learnt that blow-drying my hair will hurt it, I have turned the idea down and have always been letting it air-dry now. But i'm sure many of you are still doing that. Right, right???

Combing hair. Through both damp and dry hair can both cause great damage! I try not to comb my hair when it's wet but how are we able to avoid combing completely? 

As the ends of our hair are the oldest and driest parts, when a protective cuticle is destroyed at the end of the hair, the hair splits into two or more parts(split ends). How do we prevent that?

Exposure to sun, wind or air-conditioning can all result in hair dryness! All of which we are exposed to. Great. In a country as hot as Singapore, it gets even worse. Our hair cuticles that protect out hair are weakened and are unable to retain moisture within the cuticles of the hair.

Besides daily heat styling, blow drying and brushing, other seemingly harmless actions like tying your hair into a tight ponytail or twirling your hair with your fingers exert excessive stress on your hair, resulting in hair breakage. Not that we can't avoid doing that, but is there a better way? We can't just NOT twirl our hair if we are... 

WHAT IF I TOLD YOU THERE IS A WAY TO GET RID OF ALL 5 STRESS BROTHERS?

Introducing to you 2 NEW LEAVE-ON TREATMENT RANGE products that will help you with your hair cuticles!

1) Essential CC Oil (aka Cuticle Care)

As we all know by now, Essential is a popular hair care brand from Japan and has a wide range of products to help repair and care for hair. 
This September, you are in for a treat as they have decided to help chase the stress brothers away for you!

You have heard of CC Cream in skincare where 1 cream have x number of effects (e.g. moisturize, cover blemishes, brightens skin etc.) 
And this Essential CC Oil shares the same concept whereby 1 oil protects your hair from 5 stresses.

As it may appear to be oily, I am very surprised that it is not at all! Even after washing your hands, you won't be able to feel any sticky or oily residue left on your hands. -GASP-

This CC Oil forms a protective coat around each hair strand and PROTECTS YOU FROM THE 5 HAIR STRESSES leaving you with more beautiful, less tangles and manageable hair.
The "BEFORE" picture was taken after my hair dried after a shower without applying Essential CC Oil. The "AFTER" picture was taken with Essential CC Oil used after my hair dried after a shower.

(NOTE: NO COMBING INVOLVED IN BOTH)

I'm not gonna lie but I was pretty obsessed with touching my hair with how smooth it felt with the help of CC Oil. My hair got much softer and smoother!
Not to mention, it made my hair smell like flowers. Who wouldn't want that?

2) Essential Night Care Milk
Now this I haven't brought it up but the scariest part is that SLEEPING can too do damage to your hair because of the friction caused between your hair and your pillow! 

Thanks to that, you can has fabulous lion's mane in the morning. Girls, are you one to wash your hair in the morning JUST so you can get rid of that insane lion's mane? 

It's ok. I got your back.


Essential Night Care Milk protects your hair from pillow friction by leaving a protective coat around each hair strand and PREVENT MISALIGNED CUTICLES WHEN HAIR RUBS AGAINST YOUR PILLOWCASE, leaving your hair more manageable the next morning!

At this point, it is no surprise that it is yet another non-greasy formula. 

I am a living example.
The "BEFORE" picture is my stiff, "broomstick" hair making an appearance aka hair when I wake up after combing without applying Night Care Milk before going to bed...

The "AFTER" picture is the hair which got cast a spell by the Night Care Milk before going to bed, blessing me with the utmost ridiculously dreamy hair. #goodhairdayftw Even before combing, the result was obvious. My hair felt moisturized and healthy.

I couldn't handle it. I was sooooo in love with my hair for the whole day I couldn't stop looking at my hair when I passed by mirrors. I also couldn't stop smelling it.

Deeply impressed by both products! Highly recommend you to get yours in stores today.
RETAILING AT $11.90 EACH

Before you go, here's something fun for you!

Play Essential's Mane Hero Facebook Game and combat the 5 evil hair stress brothers and pesky pillow king and WIN ATTRACTIVE WEEKLY PRIZES!

START PLAYING!


Thank you for reading!
Cheryl xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook Page