2012

Second Day - CNY 2012

Monday, May 28, 2012

Well well ! It's nice to see you again ! *i know you're happy to see me again too !
I did mention about the 2nd day of Chinese New Year post, didn't i ? First day was more of a boho chick look . If you haven't seen it, click here.

Ready for the picture flood ?


me, acting stupid . *for the first time ! actually no
Valerie looked like a fish somehow . A goldfish.


Valerie, being Asian . geddit geddit? 





I thought we look like we're hugging each other in an awkward way in both the pictures . But we totally ADORE each other kay .



added a little vintage feel to it . To most of the pictures actually .


Hey, another close shot of Valerie's face !
-
-
-
If you were wondering, NO, we did not plan to wear similar outfits . We just happened to buy similar ones . The hair too !




Valerie got told she looked like an air stewardess with her outfit ! So she felt pretty and hence the modeling pictures . *my opinion :p



-
-
Look what I found at my relative's place . I felt like I'm in a movie . 
It was like a total movie-like hiding place in an adventure movie probably !

You know, I have actually been going to my relative's house almost every year for Chinese New Year and it was only this year that I found this . -.- *don't .

and then of course, how could my sister resist not taking a picture WITH it 

honestly, out of my relatives' house, this one in particular, my friends, have the very correct ambiance for posing .



Ohkay ! Quick introduction . Top row; left to right : Beryl(cousin), Veronica(cousin), Luigi(second cousin), me, Regina(cousin), Camelia(sister)
Bottom row: Valerie(cousin), Jovan(cousin)

I have a pretty big family . A few number of cousins are not in this picture


Adore this picture . Feels like a celebrity posing but then another person took a shot . right right ? *you'd better agree! 



One in red: another one of my cousins !




Can't miss out card games during visiting ! 


Everybody peacing out 






-
-
-

I have to warn you guys . From here on, you guys may want to avoid these pictures because it includes my amateur model poses . Please do ! 





we were totally going to pose like the house behind us was ours . But failed, bad .


-
-
I hope you guys survived !! That was the few pictures . :D
Moving onnnn ~ 




Us playing London Bridge . Always gets the kids hyper doesn't it ? Childhood !


A very candid candid shot .


Just by accident, this picture actually turned out to be pretty meaningful 


Sister being .. you know what .
-
-
-
OMG you guys ! I have a picture you guys will be dying to see . 
READY ?!
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
TA-DAH ! 

I is Voldemort ! WAHAHA

still looking pretty ! *flips hair
-
-



 alrighttt, I'll admit that my hair looked pretty messed up here -.-

 swollen cheeks . kidding, sweet in her mouth .

-
-
and then here I am, doing almost the same Voldemort face because I love him so much *not really

 very much like monkey this time actually . 

And then my sister was totally imitating me
but of course, who could outdo my awesomeness.
-
-
HERE COMES THE PHOTO SPAM FROM A PEDOPHILE !
 *i'm kidding, don't call the cops on me



 little boy :"what's this what's this ? :o" amazedddd

 "how's this smile ? DAMMIT, my eyes are closed"

 "huh? What's this girl trying to do to me getting all close :s"

"somebody's patting my head ! feels good . fine, i'll give in!"
-
-
We call went to one of our aunt's house after, for the first time . It was a HDB flat but they have the inside decorated like some kind of classy building or something . :o 

So of course, I helped myself with a few pictures ! 

 Introducing 2 of my aunties !
Left: Regina's mum 

Right: Valerie's mum




Part of their decoration ! 

Another part of their decoration ! 

Did I mention that their living room was air-conditioned ? Ugh, so envious !

 Their bedroom 
-
You wouldn't be surprised if we posed to some of the decorations, would you ..





-
-
And then I got so amazed by this photo collage they have on their wall.


Got me thinking that I NEED to have this with my husband in the future . 
-
On top of that, they have such artistic picture on their wall too ! 

and I'm super proud of this picture I took because it looked like those professional interior design pictures on magazines :
:D
-
-
-
The rest would be all the usual photo takings ! Mostly candid . Done talking for me ! Enjoyyy . Disclaimer: Laugh if you have to, I allow . *not all pics are taken by me










































I'm sorry, I just have to declare . This is my sister's feet . NOT MINE






-
-
Did you guys had a great laugh ? I hope so ! Not because I'm mean but laughing is good for health ! 

This marks the end of my Day 2 post ! 
Watch out for my 3rd !! *please

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook Page